Monday, November 19, 2012

Kitchen Plans

DSH and I are hoping to get a make over for our kitchen. It still has the 1960s cabinets, counters, and stovetop, but somewhat newer appliances, although both black and white. I have been searching the internet for pictures of remodels hoping to get ideas. My friend, Sylvie back in VB, just redid her kitchen and was gracious to talk me through her planning process as well as posting pictures of the new kitchen on her Facebook page. I am beginning to feel more confident about going forward. DSH and I were having heated discussions about how much demo would be needed to make me happy. He wanted valid reasons for my choice to tear out the existing soffits and get tall cabinets to the ceiling and I finally figured out the main reason was that that's the look I like. Then he showed me a cartoon that was in this morning's paper. I will keep you informed of things as they progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment