- Waiting in lines you get to visit with people from all over the country (and world if language isn't a barrier). It's like everyone is family.
- There was an occasional time when people asked to join the rest of their family ahead of us.
- Little boy waiting to see fireworks at Cinderella's castle will not hesitate to pull down his pants to pee in the bushes nearby, much to his mother's embarrassment.
- Temperatures in the 90s mean frequent trips to the smoothie and ice cream shops.
- Soaking a bandana in cool water and leaving it around my neck was a great way to stay cool.
- If there are misters in the line, that's where the line stops for awhile.
- Space mountain is not to be confused with splash mountain.
- One of the best parts of the Indiana Jones stunt spectacular in Hollywood studios is listening to the John Williams soundtrack.
- If you love Disney movies, you will love the Fantasmic show at Hollywood studios.
- The Little Mermaid show at Hollywood studios is a nice place to cool down, what with the splashing surf and bubbles. Even better: the Frozen sing along where it snows at the end.
- Favorite rides: Big Thunder mountain, Seven Dwarves Mine Train, Everest, and Tower of Terror
- Worst line, worst crowd: leaving Magic Kingdom after the fireworks show.
Monday, July 4, 2016
Spent two days at Disneyworld last week with my 12 year old granddaughter and was making mental observations that I will try to write here( a week later).