Thursday, October 11, 2012

Surprise

Just when I adjust to the fact that I will not be getting my way, my DSH surprises me by taking the route I want. So what have I learned here? Perhaps the lesson is to not nag and badger, just present the desire and be patient. Or maybe it's that gifts are appreciated more when they are unexpected.
Scripture tells us that a good Christian husband is to treat his wife as God treats the Church. DSH has always been a blessing to me in this regard. He gets me thinking about my faith and how it connects to life.
Think about all the times we ask God for something and we want it now. We think we know what is best. But God knows best when to answer our prayers. We just have to be patient and Trust in the Lord. Who knows, he may surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment