Wednesday, November 4, 2020

The word of the Lord is my comfort...

 Since the beginning of October I have had pain in one leg that, upon further testing, seems to be caused by a bone spur on  my hip. I am trying the less invasive (SLOW) treatment with medication for inflammation. I expect I will need something more like a cortisone shot, but need another 10 days to see. Anyways, because I am doing a lot of sitting and Scripture reading, I have been coloring in my Beautiful Word Bible more often. I had put my coloring aside for a while but started again when I went to PA for 10 days when Tim's dad passed away. It was a way to pass the time and keep me in the word. Here are pages I have colored in the past 6 weeks or so. It is nice to focus on the Bible passages as I color. 





















My preferred supplies for these is fine line gel pens and colored pencils, but occasionally I also use ink or watercolor as I did for the mountain I drew myself on the page above.

No comments:

Post a Comment