Thursday, November 26, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

 It is Thanksgiving Day 2020 and while I know many in the country are wondering why give thanks, I have much to be grateful: family, friends, and my faith. My husband has been wonderful taking care of my these past two months when walking was painful. My family and friends have sent cards and prayers to heaven. And sitting down has given me time to read my Bible and devotions more and to color in my Bible while contemplating the promise of JOY in the LORD.

I finally have some relief for the pain in my right leg after getting a shot of cortisone in my hip yesterday. I am not 100% yet but getting there. Today I was able to get out of bed without pain and bend more at the waist while sitting. And when I walk it is not near as painful as it was a few days ago. The doctor said it might take a week for full effect.

And here's something that makes me happy, bluebirds splashing in my backyard:



No comments:

Post a Comment